Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript file has been delivered in Microsoft Word. All identifying markers are removed.
- As far as possible, URLs have been provided for all sources quoted that are available online, also those that provide access to Open Access versions of the source. The URLs must be hyperlinks (such as http://pkp.sfu.ca). Date read.
- The text follows the format requirements regarding style and formatting of bibliographies listed in the Guidelines for author submissions, under"About the journal".
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author/s confirm that all relevant research ethics assessments have been made of the manuscript, and are willing to account for this upon request. (Also see the Guidelines from the national research ethics committees)
Declaration on copyright
- The author/s will keep their copyright and right of reproduction of their own manuscript, with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, but give the journal a permanent right to 1) present the manuscript to the public in the original form in which it was digitally published and 2) to be registered and cited as the first publication of the manuscript.
- The author itself must manage its financial reproduction rights in relation to any third-parties.
- The journal does not provide any financial or other remuneration for contributions submitted.
- Readers of the journal may print the manuscripts presented under the same conditions that apply to reproduction of a physical copy. This means that mass reproduction of physical copies or production of copies for commercial purposes is not permitted without the agreement of the author/s.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.